Help running Web-Polygraph

Dmitry Kurochkin dmitry.kurochkin at measurement-factory.com
Thu Aug 5 15:54:39 UTC 2010

Hi Blas.

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:30:13 -0400, Blas Moreno <blas.moreno at secunetics.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to run Web-Polygraph on a Mac and Windows machine.  I am having
> no luck with either OS.  Is there some way to get it to run on these OS?

Polygraph used to build and run on Windows, but it was a very long time
ago, and we have never optimized it to use Windows APIs such as
overlapped I/O. I would not recommend running Polygraph on Windows, but
building it using cygwin or similar might be possible.

As for Mac, we have no way to test it, but Mac may be reasonably close
to a POSIX Unix-like OS to get it working. If you post your specific
build problems, we will try to solve them. Please feel free to open a
bug at https://launchpad.net/polygraph or email me directly about this
problem. If we have a solution, I will post back to the list.

Regards,
  Dmitry

> Thanks,
>
> Blas
>

> Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the message and attachments without retaining a copy.
Non-text part: text/html