Help running Web-Polygraph

Blas Moreno blas.moreno at secunetics.com
Thu Jun 17 15:30:27 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am trying to run Web-Polygraph on a Mac and Windows machine.  I am having
no luck with either OS.  Is there some way to get it to run on these OS?

Thanks,

Blas

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the message and attachments without retaining a copy.