Negotiate/Kerberos

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Tue Sep 21 04:25:28 UTC 2010

On 09/19/2010 07:48 AM, Markus Moeller wrote:

> Has anybody a Negotiate/Kerberos auth module for Polygraph ? If not
> where should I start to create one ? Are there good examples ?

Hi Markus,

     Polygraph does not support Kerberos yet. A couple of vendors are
looking at possibly sponsoring that feature, but we have no commitments
at this time. Co-sponsors and quality patches are welcome!

If you want to try to add it yourself, you may want to look at how
Negotiate/NTLM is supported and go from there. IIRC, we copied some
low-level code from Curl (with permission) and then added
Polygraph-specific glue. See src/client/NtlmAuth.* for a possible
starting point.

Good luck,

Alex.