Polygraph v4.3.2 available
dmitry.kurochkin at measurement-factory.com
Tue Apr 5 17:11:46 UTC 2011
Web Polygraph v4.3.2 is now available at http://www.web-polygraph.org/downloads/
This is a bug-fixing release with no significant changes since v4.3.1.
Please see the change log quoted below for details.
------------ Change Log since v4.3.1 ---------------
- Fixed assertion when a container PGL Content type uses an
embedded PGL Content that was not configured yet.
- Fix build with OpenSSL libraries with disabled SSLv2 protocol.
In particular, this fixes build on Debian Weezy. Workloads using
SSLv2 will be rejected if Polygraph was built without SSLv2
- Fixed layout of tables printed on the console (e.g. "Server
content distributions" and "Phases").
- Fix persistent working set ID reporting when loading the stored
set. Before the change, a new ID was generated each time the set
- Cleanup copyright preamble to make Debian folks happier: add
copyright where missing, remove copyright from generated config.h
file, update copyright years, replace "(C)" with "Copyright".
- Remove files specific to Windows build which has not been
supported for a while.
More information about the Users