Example of SSL workload

Chris Conlon conlon at yassl.com
Fri Jul 1 18:12:46 UTC 2011

Hi Dmitry,

On Jun 30, 2011, at 4:27 PM, Dmitry Kurochkin wrote:

> Hi Chris.
>
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2011 16:08:49 -0600, Chris Conlon <conlon at yassl.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does anyone have an example of a workload that generates HTTPS traffic?
>>

> Attached is a simple SSL workload.  You will need set the SSL
> configuration file in the workload.  Web Polygraph SSL-related
> documentation and a sample SSL configuration file are available at [1]
> and [2].

Thanks, that helped understand a how things should be used.  I got it to work just between the client and server, but when I stick a squid proxy in between, I get an "access forbidden to an anonymous robot" error.  I'm guessing there's some way I have to specify a client certificate for the robots.

Regards,
Chris