Sending multiple requests in single SSL connection

unjc email unjc.email at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 22:55:20 UTC 2013

Hi Dmitry,

As mentioned I have specified a list of domains for HTTPS requests, do
WP robots send few requests against the same host before going to the
next one?

 AddrMap M2 = {
       names = ['google.com:9191','facebook.com:9191','youtube.com:9191'...

Request #1: https://google.com:9191/.../t05/_00000002.html
Request #2: https://facebook.com:9191/.../t05/_00000003.html
Request #3: https://youtube.com:9191/.../t05/_00000004.html

If the robots sends HTTPS requests according to the sequence specified
in address-map (like the example shown above), then the SSL connection
would be terminated before sending new request to the next host, is it
correct?   If I really want to send multiple HTTPS requests via the
same SSL connection, do I need to modify the address-map like below?

 AddrMap M2 = {
       names = ['google.com:9191','google.com:9191','google.com:9191','google.com:9191','facebook.com:9191','facebook.com:9191','facebook.com:9191','youtube.com:9191'...

Thanks,
Jacky