Multipart/form-data POST Request

Dmitry Kurochkin dmitry.kurochkin at measurement-factory.com
Sat Jul 6 18:44:36 UTC 2013

Hi Jacky.

unjc email <unjc.email at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I wonder if Webpolygraph support multipart/form-data POST requests.  If so,
> is there an example showing how the workload is configured?

Polygraph supports POST requests and you can configure request
Content-Type and body properties using the PGL Content type (same as for
replies).  For details please read HTTP POST/PUT request bodies user
manual at [1].

As for multipart/form-data in requests, you can configure Content-Type
request header using Content.mime PGL field as described above.
Polygraph does not support generation of multipart/form-data body.  And
usually proxies do not care about body content.  Still, if you need to
generate multipart/form-data (or any other) body content, you should use
CDB feature.  Please see Realistic content simulation user manual [2]
for more info.

Regards,
  Dmitry

[1] http://www.web-polygraph.org/docs/userman/req_bodies.html