GET Request with Query String

Dmitry Kurochkin dmitry.kurochkin at measurement-factory.com
Fri Jul 12 15:41:37 UTC 2013

unjc email <unjc.email at gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks again Dmitry.
>
> Am I able to extract transaction stats by Robot (say I setup different
> robots for different types of traffic) from binary logs via ltrace?

Stats from all Robots are merged (i.e. POST request stats contain data
from all Robots running in a Polygraph process).  Different Robot types
may produce different non-overlapping stats though (e.g. one Robot may
produce only GET request, while another one only POST, in this case, GET
and POST stats would effectively represent a single Robot type).

As a work around, you may run different Robot types in different
Polygraph processes.  Each process would produce a separate binary log
with stats from Robots that run in this process.

> believe the stats are merged and averaged in the console log, right?

Right.

Regards,
  Dmitry