polysrv and polyclt not there after installing

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Wed Jul 24 14:59:02 UTC 2013

On 07/24/2013 02:55 AM, John Joseph wrote:

> I am a novice for web-polygraph, I have installed the latest stable system on FreeBSD

> Now as per the docs
> "http://www.web-polygraph.org/docs/userman/simple.html".  I am trying
> to explore, but I was not able to see the command

>  polysrv and polyclt

> I have other commands such as

> polygraph-aka                 polygraph-lx                          polygraph-polyprobe
> polygraph-beepmon         polygraph-pgl-test                  polygraph-polyrrd
> polygraph-cdb                 polygraph-pgl2acl                  polygraph-pop-test
> polygraph-client               polygraph-pgl2eng                 polygraph-reporter
> polygraph-cmp-lx             polygraph-pgl2ips                 polygraph-rng-test
> polygraph-distr-test          polygraph-pgl2ldif                 polygraph-server
> polygraph-dns-cfg            polygraph-pmix2-ips             polygraph-udp2tcpd
> polygraph-lr                     polygraph-pmix3-ips              polygraph-webaxe4-ips
> polygraph-ltrace               polygraph-polymon

> in the system, but not able to see  polysrv and polyclt

Newer releases use binary names that follow packaging rules for various
OSes, such as Debian. Polyclt became polygraph-client; polysrv became
polygraph-server; etc. We will update the web site to reflect these
renaming changes. Meanwhile, you should be able to guess the right name
in most cases.

HTH,

Alex.