WPG client - Ignoring 3XX responses

Sanjeevi Rangan sanjeevirangan at gmail.com
Wed May 4 07:16:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

In most of the tests I do, I see the contribution of 'status code 302' is
relatively high in the "HTTP Relpy Status traffic stream table" generated
by the reporter. While I don't know what proxy is playing with this 302s,
is there a way to tell the WPG client to ignore the 3XX responses and not
to follow 3xx URLs during the test? Would really appreciate any suggestions
on this. If it is possible, will there be any impact in the report that
reporter would generate if we ignore the 3xx responses? Thanks in advance!

--
*Regards,*
*Sanjeevi Rangan*