Looking to get the report in cvs or xls

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Thu Jun 8 22:18:38 UTC 2017

On 06/08/2017 03:24 PM, Nagaraja Gundurao wrote:

>   I am using web polygraph to run my tests and as we know, the logs are
> generated in it’s own format for which I have to run the “reporter”
> etc.  I just want all the logged data in csv or xls.  Is this available
> and if yes, can you give some examples.

Hello Nagaraja,

    You can export most aggregated logged measurements using
polygraph-lx and most logged traces using polygraph-ltrace. There is
more information available at

    http://www.web-polygraph.org/docs/reference/output/lx.html

It is easy to convert lx and especially ltrace output to CSV. Lx uses
simple YAML-like format and ltrace uses space-separated lists.

HTH,

Alex.