Polymix-4 run starts from the fail point of the previous run

Srivattsan s lamisri at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 03:17:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am using Web-polygraph 4.13 - polymix-4 test to benchmark my caching
system. I use SSH to login to the remote test-bench. On one such runs, the
SSH terminal was force closed by the OS and since then whenever I run the
polymix-4 test, the polygraph server always starts from the previous fail
point.

[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

The platDuration is set at 2 hours with a fill rate of 100%. The polygraph
server and the polygraph clients run on a 16GB, 8 core machine running
Ubuntu 18.04.

I rebooted the machine couple of times but it didn't help. Then I noticed
that the current state is being stored, but I am not sure if web-polygraph
restores from the stored state in case of a failed previous run. Can
someone help me with this issue? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Srivattsan