Problems with "period of innactivity" on server

Rafael Vieira net_engineer at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 28 13:36:03 UTC 2008

Thank for que quick answer. I dont know where it can be misconfigured. I just decreased the time in platDur = 300sec because we dont want it to run for many hours. Is there any problem with doing that?

Attached are all relevant files.

Thank you.> Subject: Re: Problems with 'period of innactivity' on server> From: rousskov at measurement-factory.com> To: net_engineer at hotmail.com> CC: marcello.mezzanotti at gmail.com; users at web-polygraph.org> Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 15:52:20 -0600> > > On Wed, 2008-08-27 at 19:25 +0000, Rafael Vieira wrote:> > > I have a server in a network, and a client (in another network), after> > running workload polymix 4, they seem to be communicating without any> > problem (nothing is been blocked in my firewall).> > > > After some time (about 15 minutes) the server stops for 'period of> > innactivity'. Why would it say 'innactivity' if the client is started> > and sending packets to server?> > Bugs notwithstanding, Polygraph server reports inactivity timeout when> it does not receive any requests and cannot send any responses. You can> control the timeout duration using the --idle_tout command line option.> The default is 5 minutes.> > It is possible that the server was receiving requests but then stopped> because the network, the device under test, or the drones are> overloaded. It is also possible that the client is misconfigured to send> too few requests after the test starts.> > Please post your workload and verbose console logs if you still need> help with this.> > Thank you,> > Alex.> >
Cansado de espaço para só 50 fotos? Conheça o Spaces, o site de relacionamentos com até 6,000 fotos!
http://www.amigosdomessenger.com.br