how to compute measured bwidth

Piotr Kadziolka PKadziolka at acppharma.pl
Sun Sep 7 12:52:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've obtained below results from report generator. I attached load trace
also. My question is how to compute measured bandwidth because when I plot
rep.rate multiplied by rep.size.mean I can't obtain trace similar to this
at pict.

According to results offered load in volume is higher than measured but
when I plot req.rate multiplied by rep.size.mean (which theoretically
shuld be offered load) together with measured load (rep.rate x
rep.size.mean) I got the same trace. Please, tell me how to compute
measured load in volume context.

Load            Count           Volume
                (xact/sec)      (Mbits/sec)
offered         150.34          10.53