Addressing scheme

Oskar Svadkovskey OskarS at flashnetworks.com
Sun Sep 28 13:25:27 UTC 2008

Hello List

I have a question regarding the addressing for polymix4. It's said that the bench id should be between 100 and 199. It should be the second octet in address spaces and the third in host IPs. Due to limitations of our current network configuration I simply can't use something between 100 and 99 in these octets of the address spaces. What I am missing here??? I  see the customized pg file  runs ok and creates load without benchmark ID.

oskar

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail message and its attachments contain information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of Flash networks Ltd. This message is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed, therefore if you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Flash Networks Ltd.