AW: polygraph-pgl2acl doesn't recognize credentials

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Thu Dec 1 16:09:43 UTC 2011

On 12/01/2011 01:24 AM, Hohl, Gerrit wrote:

> I'm a little bit confused as there is no ACL property in the robot type:
> http://www.web-polygraph.org/docs/reference/pgl/types.html#type:docs/reference/pgl/types/Robot
> By the way: There is also no credentials property or even a credentials(int, String) call in the documentation. ;-)

Sorry, some Polygraph features are not yet fully documented. Feel free
to file a bug report for the ones you noticed -- it will help developers
to keep track of what they need to fix:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/polygraph

> Hm, I guess in this case it is easier for me to write a little
> program that creates a file which I can include in the proxy. That
> program will create another pgl file which I can include in the test
> case and use the array in the robot.

Sure, that approach should work. Please also consider adding a DES(?)
wrapping function to the pgl2ldif program instead. It would be a
generally useful addition that allows anybody to easily produce
htpasswd-style files from PGL workloads.

Cheers,

Alex.