trace replay feature and cookies

Ragavan Ambighananthan aragavan at cisco.com
Wed Jul 20 13:58:18 UTC 2011

Hi
I am using the trace replay functionality of web polygraph and I am
using urls from our production access logs.

However, at some point WP client aborts with the following emssage.

025.69| fyi: changing populus factor level from 9.17% to 9.26%
025.69| script output: small sample mean response time is 148msec
httpHdrs.cc:433: (s0) Success

Client.cc:1009: assertion failed: '!info.cookies'
Aborted

Is this anything related to cookies and how to stop this from
happening ?

I have attached the work load I was using. Any help would be
appreciated.

Regds
Ragavan