Configuration with Negotiate/NTLM

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Fri Mar 18 19:25:59 UTC 2011

I would like to test NTLM authentication but my (very) simple config does
not work when the proxy asks for Negotiate.  I see an NTLM token going to
the proxy but with DOMAIN NULL. I also don't see any traffic from the client
nor proxy to AD.  I know my client can talk to AD ( at least the winbind
check work).
Robot R3 = {
        kind = "R101";
        pop_model = { pop_distr = popUnif(); };
        recurrence = 55% / SimpleContent.cachable; // adjusted to get 55%
DHR

        origins = S.addresses;      // where the origin servers are
        addresses = [ '192.168.1.127' ]; // where these robot agents will be
created
        credentials = [ "WIN2003R2/mm at client1:pwd" ];
        dns_resolver = dr;
        pconn_use_lmt = exp(10*1024);
};

Do I have to configure more ?