polygraph report and raw data

shahab bakhtiyari shahabb at ifi.uio.no
Mon Mar 26 10:22:35 UTC 2012

Hi guys

I have 2 questions, really appreciate if somebody helps me,

1. how can I get the raw data from polygraph,  I mean  the data that
"polygraph-reporter"  gives to the gnuplot to plot it(I dont really like
gnuplot!!!)

2. I currently have my set up in a private network with private IP
addresses(and ofcource have access to internet as well),  I am thinking
whether it is possible or not, to add some more clients (since I only have
2 physical clients with a limited number of robots) from Amazon instances?

Best regards
Shahab