About Distributions

Igor Rafael igorlogos at gmail.com
Thu May 10 11:59:04 UTC 2012

Hello,
I'm working on performance analysis of web proxy cache servers.
And I wish to analyze from the P2P traffic and VOD.
That is, I have to implement some distributions for the collect of results.
Distributions such as Beta, Zipf-Mandelbrot and other distributions for VOD
traffic, from the Pareto distribution which is already implemented in Web
Polygraph.
Can anyone show me how to proceed?
Or even direct me to a material so i can study and do?
Thanked!
--
Igor Rafael da Rocha
Graduando em Ciência da Computação - UFAL - Campus Arapiraca