About Distributions

Dmitry Kurochkin dmitry.kurochkin at measurement-factory.com
Thu May 10 19:26:59 UTC 2012

Hi Igor.

I do not think I fully understand what you need to do.  AFAIK Pareto
distribution is not implemented in Web Polygraph but Zipf-like is.  I
would suggest you to study existing implementation of some distribution
which you know (e.g. exponential) and use it as a reference to implement
a new one.

If you have more specific questions on implementation and Web Polygraph
code I would try to help you.

I remember discussing distributions in Web Polygraph with Erico.  He put
you in Cc in one of his emails, so I guess you know him.  He might
provide you some help on the topic.

Regards,
  Dmitry