object size

shahab bakhtiyari shahab371 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 17:36:11 UTC 2012

Thank you Dimitry

well I dont think that I'll go for making my own distribution,  rather I
use the existing ones. But I need a little documentation about existing
ones,  like   zipf(64)  , I have no idea how large  it is? the  only thing
I found says :  "Zipf(1): *zipf(world_size)*" .  its alittle bit  unclear
for me,  is there any documentation for that?