Adjust Test throughput (bandwidth)

Michael Hendrie pmix at hendrie.id.au
Mon May 14 12:27:28 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm using the standard polymix-4.pg config file and notice I get around 10:1 when looking at request:bandwidth, eg 200req/sec is around 20mbps

I was hoping to increase the bandwidth while retaining the same request rate and have had some success by adjusting object sizes in the standard contents.pg file.

Does anyone know if there is a better/easier way to achieve this, I notice there is "bwidth" PGL type but it is unclear to me if (and how) this can be used to set a fixed throughput.

Any help (and or examples) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Michael.