Regading suport in lodable module

Vijay Gangwar vijay.gangwar at elastica.co
Thu Nov 12 05:38:39 UTC 2015

Hi
I am woring on small poc for using   web-polygraph tool for performance
benchmarking.
I am have written my module and trying to integrate with polygraph tool.
I am tring to compile my module as a loadable module as explained in below
page adn still not compiling . it giving header file related error for "
*h/Time.h*" file
http://www.web-polygraph.org/docs/reference/modules.html

Please  clarify few of my doubts:
1. I am placing my file in src folder and trying to compile still its
failing.
2. using "c++ -shared -export-dynamic -Wl, -o magic.so  -I. -I.. -I../..
magic.cc" to compile my file "magic.cc".
3. Please let me know ,if you have any other detailed  manual for loadable
modules.

Hoping for positive support.

Thanks and Regards
Vijay Gangwar