Kerberos Proxy Authentication

Pavel Kazlenka nyshtyak at tut.by
Wed Aug 31 19:54:41 UTC 2016

Hi Michael,

To add kerberos authentication support, you first need to configure the
KerberosWrap object in your workload, e.g.:

KerberosWrap kerberosWrap = {
         realm = "YOUR_REALM";
         servers = ['kerberos.server:<port>'];
         timeout = 30sec;
};

Then you may configure your robots (clients) in an usual manner:

Robot R = {
         credentials = [ "kerb_user:kerb_pass" ];