Debian maintainer needed

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Sat Mar 5 22:17:55 UTC 2016

Hello,

    Debian Polygraph package[1] needs a lot of love. Measurement Factory
is happy to provide new versions and bug fixes, but, after Dmitry's
passing, we do not have an in-house Debian maintainer, and I am worried
that it will take a long time to develop the necessary packaging
expertise and gain access rights to update the Debian package. We would
rather spend our resources on HTTP/2 support and other Polygraph
improvements...

If somebody has the right Debian expertise and is willing to drive the
packaging process (with Factory supplying new versions and fixes as
needed), please email me to coordinate the package maintainer replacement.

  [1] https://packages.debian.org/sid/polygraph

Thank you,

Alex.