Questions regarding charts

Nagaraja Gundurao Nagaraja_Gundurao at symantec.com
Fri Aug 4 18:57:07 UTC 2017

Hi,
  We are running traffic against a web proxy and the proxy is configured to not *cache* anything.  However, after the test run, when we look at this chart that is attached to this email, we notice that there are two lines in the chart, one for misses and the other for all replies.  If the proxy is totally non caching then I am expecting there should be only one line with all *misses* right?.

Cheers,
Nagaraja