Credentials Generation

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Tue Apr 24 14:25:09 UTC 2018

On 04/24/2018 03:22 AM, Panagiotis Bariamis wrote:

> I am trying to create a workload for an authenticated proxy .
> LDAP administrator has already created usernames and passwords in the
> pattern :
> testproxyuser0001
> testproxyuser0002
> .
> .
> testproxyuser1000
>
> and password ie test
> I use function
> string[] mycreds = "testproxyuser[1-1000]:test";
> Is there any operator that can produce testproxyuser0001 instead of
> testproxyuser1 , testproxyuser0100 etc ?

Polygraph does not support custom formatting natively, but you can
generate credential strings using a scripting language of your choice
and then add those generated credentials in your PGL workload, either as
a PGL #include file or as an output of PGL system() or `backticked` command:

http://www.web-polygraph.org/docs/reference/pgl/calls.html#call:docs/reference/pgl/calls/system

HTH,

Alex.