Polygraph-reporter generation

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Fri Nov 4 15:05:38 UTC 2011

On 11/03/2011 04:57 PM, Chengyu Fan wrote:

> I have a question about report generation.
> It seems that when I do report generation, I have to put client's log
> file and server's log file together.
> But in my scenario, there are lots of clients connect to different
> servers simultaneously. What I want to do is generating the report  for
> each server. Can I do that and how to do it?

Hello Chengyu Fan,

    Dmitry has already answered that what you want is impossible without
placing each Server in its own polygraph-server process, but can you
detail _why_ you need per-server statistics or what kind of
Server-specific statistics you are looking for?

With more information, me might be able to find other ways to do what
you need or at least keep your needs in mind when adding new reporting
features.

Thank you,

Alex.