Could polygraph give us the hit ratio of inverse proxy !

computermasi computer_masi at 126.com
Thu Nov 24 17:24:05 UTC 2011

        Hello , everyon~  I'm a newer for polygraph and recently my boss give me the task to configure the enviroment of inverse proxy with "Nginx".   So I installed nginx on one machine as the inverse proxy server and put polygraph on another machine to test the performance of "Nginx-inverse-proxy".  But the hit ratio is just zero no matter how I adjust the parameters !
        Therefore, I wonder if "Polygraph" itself  just doesn't  (or say cann't) compute the hit ratio of inverse proxy for us!   Thanks so much!